2012年7月29日 星期日

Cooking, Food and Love

I am not too like cooking, because I don't like in the hot and greasy kitchen. And my mother prohibits I cooking in the kitchen, the reason that I often cooking will get kitchen dirty. Make her to toilsome cleaning. But I also have cooking experience. Lucky, In F.1 to F.3, I have home economics. Home economics teacher will teach us cooking and practice. In the beginning, I worried I couldn't deal properly with all kinds of complicated dish. However, I have made remarkable headway in my cooking. I learn hard in home economics lesson in a bit to make my mother surprised. 




Now, we have not home economics. However, I can deal simple the dish already. Although my mother the dish more delicious than my cooking. But, I sometime will learn cooking with my mother at presently. And I start interest for cooking. Also my mother rest assured I cooking in the kitchen.




 Although I cooking not very better. For eating, I claim that healthy food. The reason that I need to slimmed. Therefore health is essential for me. And nowadays, Quality of foods is poor. For food supervision was not close enough. More foods to be contaminated. So I not too like dine out, and careful to choose foods. I like eat vegetables and avoid eat fat foods. And now I stop eat snacks and decrease the food intake. But I will keep health, not will unduly slim.


 However, I like eat very much. Therefore, stop eat snacks is difficult for me. Now, I will prepare hand make salad for myself when I want to eat snacks. This salad can replace those unhealthy the junk food and snacks. I think this is good idea for slim. But sometime I will relax, Let me eat delicious cheese cake, chocolate, ice cream. Oh! This is fascinated.
 


I will strive to learn cooking in a bit to I can eat healthy when my mother not at home. Although I like eat more than cook. But I should strive to learn. Because I will do a good wife in future.

3 則留言:

  1. I know you love eating very much,lovely pig!I remrmber you are good at cooking chicken. Haha!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. I know you want to keep fit, right? It's important to eat healthy food to make the body slim, however, there should have lots of nutrition too. Eat less junk food is a good way to keep healthy. :)

    回覆刪除
  3. Health is more important.Do more exercise. I will support you.^^

    回覆刪除